Farragut Rodent Control
It’s that time of year when the cold weather comes in and rats and other small rodents want to enjoy the warmth of your home or office. When rodents start to invade your space, it’s time to call in the experts at Critter Wranglers. We are here to help you with Farragut Rodent Control! If you suspect that you may have a rodent infestation, it’s important that you take care as soon as possible. Rodents multiple very quickly and they are constantly chewing, which can wreak havoc on your home. Rodents can quickly destroy wood, walls, insulation, and even wiring. The last thing you want is a rodent chewing on wiring in your attic, creating a fire hazard.
Signs you need Farragut Rodent Control:
- Finding small rice shaped droppings
- Hearing scratching noises, especially at night
- Seeing damage such as, chewed wood or wires
- Greasy rub marks on the walls
- Urine Odor
- Cats and dogs acting strange, scratching at the walls or barking at what seems to be nothing
If you are experiencing any of these, chances are you have some sort of animal infestations and will need help removing it. Please contact the experts at Critter Wranglers to help you.